TRAININGS FOR WORK AND LIFE
Trainings of PRO-ACT techniques take place in different ways (from the least to the most intensive):
- learning from digital materials and recordings published online,
- single events; seminars, workshops, lectures and congresses,
- coaching meetings and repetitive trainings (for example 1 hour weekly sales training),
- The PRO-ACT 365 coaching and
- individual training and coaching.
The challenge of distance learning is that it is limited to knowledge and we cannot fully experience the effectiveness of the techniques. Therefore, it can reduce the motivation to participate.
On the other hand, the advantage of individual work is that the trainer and the student can perform, in addition to training, also the framing of beliefs and regression.
Learning from materials
Pro-ACT 365 daily coaching
Individual trainning and coaching